There are obvious reasons why most people fail to reach their financial objectives. Very commonly, people do not specifically identify their objectives or build a strategy to achieve them. While it may seem obvious, very few Americans have a documented
financial strategy. This lack of vision, compounded by a low savings rate, a barrage of financial product marketing, a complex tax and legal system, and no structure for organization, combine to leave most people without a financial roadmap.
We can assist clients in organizing their financial worlds to make well-informed personal and business decisions and take actions to achieve their desired results.
- Holistic Financial Review
- Personal Wealth Management Strategies
- Asset Diversification and Allocation Strategies
- Pension Review
- Social Security Assistance
- Medicare, Medicare Advantage, and Prescription Drug Evaluation
- Retirement Income Distribution and Protection Strategies
- Business Continuation Planning
- Life Insurance and Protection Management
- Long Term Care Event Management
- Charitable Planning
- Estate Planning
- Wealth Preservation
We take clients through a process to clarify objectives, evaluate inefficiency, understand options, recommend solutions, and implement strategies.
David M. Edwards & Associates
Financial Services, Inc., does not give legal or tax advice. You should consult
your tax or legal advisor regarding your individual situation.